The Squad Control Kodi addon is a source for cartoon, anime, and hentai stream content from the WatchCartoons website online. Read all of the details in our guide and install it today if you are a fan of animated content in Kodi!
The Squad Control Kodi addon is a fork of the old WatchCartoons Kodi addon, the top source on the internet for cartoon and anime content. It is very similar to WatchNixtoons, the fork of the same site by nixgates (Incursion dev). Some people have messaged us lately about Nixtoons not working, so Squad Control would be an alternative you can try.
Where Watch NixToons uses ResolveURL as its main resolver, the Squad Control Kodi addon is still using URLResolver. This is a good thing, as development on URLResolver has been active again, while ResolveURL has not.
Squad Control also has a few other playlists verses NixToons.
The addon has both cartoon and anime lists and is full of content, including:
- Latest 50 releases
- Today’s Popular
- Most Popular
- Dubbed Anime
- Subbed Anime
- Ova Series
- Cartoon Favourites
- Subbed Anime List
So for anime on Kodi or cartoons on Kodi or hentai streams, this addon is filled with content to check out. Links are all single click and play which is a nice feature and the selection is massive. In reviewing the addon, I think this is underrated as a good anime on Kodi source as well.
Check out the installation guide for the Squad Control Kodi addon below.
How to Install Squad Control Kodi Add-on – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.mrblamo.xyz and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like blamo and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > blamo > repository.blamo-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Blamo repository > Video Add-ons > Squad Control > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification