The Supremacy Kodi addon has a little bit of everything: live TV and sports, 4K movies, kids, TV, and a whole lot more. Read more below
January 5th: Supremacy has been updated to v1.6.9. Check out the updated sections below.
The Supremacy Kodi addon is now a veteran in the game. Very well-rounded, Supremacy contains a lot of highly requested sections worth checking out inside of the addon today.
After you install the addon, you’ll see the following options from the home menu:
- 1 Click Movies
- 3D Movies
- 4K Movies
- FHD Torrent Movies RD Only
- Kids Movies
- Kids TV
- Live TV
- TV Shows
- New Releases
- One Click TV Shows
- Popular Kids Shows
- Real Debrid Movies
- Testing Area
Those curious about some live sports channels will be happy to see lots (10+) links for each of some of the most popular stations.
For those that checked out the addon a while back and found that it had lots of dead links, try it again as I think you will be happily surprised at the quality of streams.
NOTE: Supremacy stores no content and only knows how to scrape the public internet for data. If something is broken, it is not due to the Kodi developer as they have no control over the content.
The Supremacy Kodi addon can be found in the Supremacy Repository.
Check out the installation guide for the Supremacy Kodi addon below.
How to Install Supremacy Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like supremacy and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > supremacy > repository.supremacy-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Supremacy > Video Add-ons > Supremacy > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.