The At the Flix Kodi addon by Maverick is a source for movies any way you want them. It combines all of the options provided by other addons to make sure that you have your way of watching content in Kodi. Read this post for more information.
February 11th: At the Flix has been updated to v3.3 with support for the new ResolveURL dependency. The addon is returning a ton of great links using the new dependency, so make sure to check it out today.
The At the Flix Kodi addon brings all fo the latest movies and content to Kodi. The same movies are displayed in multiple ways to satisfy everyone’s favourite method for watching movies.
Never noticed the different ways movies are presented in Kodi before? let us give you a rundown:
Kodi Movie Display Methods
- Choose your own source – This method goes out to the public internet, returning as many links as it can find for the movie you’ve selected. You get to choose which source you want to play, giving you control over the quality and file host used.
- Direct links – This method removes the choice of selection from your work, automatically loading the movie when you click on it. There are less button clicks to get going, but you run the risk of incorrect or subpar links.
- 4K UHD only – Somewhat unstable due to bandwidth restrictions, 4K UHD options are only for those looking for the highest possible quality – and who have the internet speed to handle them.
- Openload Movies – Openload is the most reliable free file host on the internet today. They keep their high quality by forcing you to “pair” your links in Kodi. The process involves visiting the Openload website and pairing the link on your home network, which lets you view Openload links for up to 4 hours. Click here for more information.
Different users prefer a different method, but the At the Flix Kodi addon presents them all for you!
After installing At the Flix, you’ll see the following main menu options:
- New Releases (choose your own source)
- New Releases Direct Link
- 4K UHD
- British Cinema
- Action and Adventure
- Sci-Fi – Fantasy – Horror
- Mob and Thriller
- Comedy and Romance
- James Bond Collection
- Pair Online Here
- Clear the Cache
The At the Flix Kodi addon can been found in the Maverick Repo, home to Maverick TV and others.
Check out the installation guide for the X Kodi addon underneath a special Kodi promotion for our viewers.
How to Install At the Flix Kodi Add-on – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like maverick and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > maverick > mavrepo.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Maverick repository > Video Add-ons > At the Flix > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.