With the boom of Netflix, Documentaries have become more popular than ever. And Decado Documentaries is one of the very best Kodi add-ons for high quality documentaries.
July 15th: Metalkettle has joined the Colossus repo and you can get the latest version of Decado Documentaries using our guide below.
Decado Documentaries has a huge selection of documentaries available to watch. Compared to other add-ons that specialize in movies and TV shows specifically, Decado Documentaries has a nice niche on lockdown.
The amount of documentaries available in Decado is great. On the subject of 9/11 documentaries based on the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack in New York City, there are 50 different documentaries available.
As far as types of documentaries, here is the full list that Decado offers:
- Art and Artists
- Performing Arts
In addition, there are sections for Latest and Highest Rated Documentaries, which are nice features too.
A spot check of some of the newest and oldest shows in Decado Documentaries showed working links for everything.
If you need a quality source for Documentaries, consider Decado Documentaries today!
If you want to install Decado Documentaries, it can be found in the Metal Kettle repo by following these instructions:
How to Install Decado Documentaries Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- Download the Colossus repo by clicking here and save it somewhere you can access from your Kodi box.
- From your Kodi home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > Select the repository.colossus.999.999-x.zip you downloaded above and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Colossus repository > Video Add-ons > Decado Documentaries > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification