The TVAddons Repo has returned and you can now access a ton of popular Kodi addons again. Read more info below and install the TVAddons repo today.
August 1st: A huge new development has come up with TVAddons. In addition to re-launching the TVAddons website, some shocking details on the last few months have been released. TVAddons is facing legal action – not just from Dish Network – but from 4 major Canadian TV companies. Click here to read the official article from TVAddons.
Roughly a week after announcing a new domain – tvaddons.co (no content yet) and Twitter address @tvaddonsco, a new github account has been setup with the return of a ton of popular Kodi addons and an updated TVAddons Repo. The repo contains a bunch of popular addons, including:
Worth nothing, all addons listed in the new TVAddons Repo come from 100% legal and official sources, hinting at the possible direction the new repo is coming back in.
We believe that the repo will be tied to an announcement and address associated with the new website, but we’ve created a tinyurl link for those who would like to install the repository and gain access to some of the addons above. As soon as an official announcement comes, we will update the guide below accordingly and also update all of the individual add-on guides above. Until then, you can install the new TVAddons repo below:
How to Install New TVAddons Repo in Kodi (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.co and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “tvaddons”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “tvaddons” > kodi-repos > english > repository.xbmchub-3.0.0.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > TVAddons.co Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > Select the add-on you want to install > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification