The iStream Kodi add-on pulls back some of the largest TV and movie link amounts out of any Kodi add-on. Stream anything you want today with iStream by adding it to your Kodi add-ons today.
January 3rd: iStream has been updated internally! Check out the changes below and check for the update to auto apply next time you launch the add-on.
iStream Latest Changes
- Fixed Project Free TV
- Fix TV Release
- Fix Primewire
We’ve featured some xunitytalk add-ons lately, but no add-on from them is bigger or more ambitious than the iStream Kodi add-on.
iStream, like Exodus or SALTs, is a multi-scraper Kodi add-on that pulls streams back from a large number of sources. Scrapers can also be updated and fixed on-the-fly, meaning that streams in the add-on can be fixed without needing constant add-on updates.
The iStream Kodi add-on scrapes videos from over 25 sources. It pulls metadata and links back on the fly and is good about telling you what it is working on in the add-on.
Inside the add-on, there are plenty of sorting options you can choose from, including votes, alphabetical, views, year, release date, and more. You can also sort links ascending or descending, giving you maximum customization in iStreams.
One of the most unique features in the iStream Kodi add-on is that it has picture-in-picture, allowing you to watch your stream in the corner while you search for another.
We believe that you can never have enough good TV and movie add-ons, so if you agree and want to install the iStream add-on follow our guide below now.
How to Install iStream Kodi Add-on Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://http://xunitytalk.me/xfinity and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Xunity”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Xunity”
- Select .XunityTalk_Repository.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > .XunityTalk Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > iStream > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification