The iStream Kodi add-on pulls back some of the largest TV and movie link amounts out of any Kodi add-on. Stream anything you want today with iStream by adding it to your Kodi add-ons today.
June 22nd: iStream has joined the Mucky Duck repository! Discuss iStream and other Kodi add-ons on our new message board!
We’ve featured some xunitytalk add-ons lately, but no add-on from them is bigger or more ambitious than the iStream Kodi add-on.
iStream, like Exodus or SALTs, is a multi-scraper Kodi add-on that pulls streams back from a large number of sources. Scrapers can also be updated and fixed on-the-fly, meaning that streams in the add-on can be fixed without needing constant add-on updates.
The iStream Kodi add-on scrapes videos from over 25 sources. It pulls metadata and links back on the fly and is good about telling you what it is working on in the add-on.
Inside the add-on, there are plenty of sorting options you can choose from, including votes, alphabetical, views, year, release date, and more. You can also sort links ascending or descending, giving you maximum customization in iStreams.
One of the most unique features in the iStream Kodi add-on is that it has picture-in-picture, allowing you to watch your stream in the corner while you search for another.
We believe that you can never have enough good TV and movie add-ons, so if you agree and want to install the iStream add-on follow our guide below now.
How to Install iStream Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “MD”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “MD” > repository.mdrepo-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Mucky Ducks Repo > Add-on Repository > iStream XBMC Addons Repository > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Go back TWO screens back to the Install From Repository screen and then navigate to iStream XBMC Addons Repository > Video Addons > iStream > Install