Kodi Log Emailer Add-on; Quick Kodi Log Updater
The Kodi Log Emailer add-on by XunityTalk gives you a quick and easy way to upload your Kodi log and email it to yourself. Kodi logs are handy for troubleshooting error messages. Read on for more information.
Kodi Log Emailer is a solution for quickly and easily uploading and emailing your Kodi log to yourself. Kodi logs contain a historical record of everything you’ve recently done in Kodi. It includes information such as:
- Click on menus
- Which add-ons you launched
- Back-end information on how the add-on launched
- Historical record of any error messages
- Success or failure messages for background processes
Kodi Log Emailer is a great solution for helping us out on Twitter or Facebook if you are having problems with Kodi add-ons. Sending us messages such as “My X add-on doesn’t work, please help me” gives us no information about what error messages you are getting and we will not help you find a solution.
In the Kodi Log Emailer add-on, you can quickly setup your email addresses to automate the add-on every time you need to send yourself a log.
If you are interested in grabbing the Kodi Log Emailer add-on, check out our installation guide below.
How to Install Kodi Log Emailer Add-onGuide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://http://xunitytalk.me/xfinity and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Xunity”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Xunity”
- Select .XunityTalk_Repository.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > .XunityTalk Add-on repository > Program Add-ons > Kodi Log Emailer > Install.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
To use the add-on, simply launch the add-on settings and pick your email provider and then enter in your email login information. Then when you run the Program add-on, you will get the option to quickly email your log to yourself or email your log to someone else.