The One Stop Films Kodi addon by DandyMedia is a quick and reliable movie source with Openload links, featuring all the latest movie releases on Kodi.
The One Stop Films Kodi addon by DandyMedia is a nice reliable movie source you should check out. It scrapes a movie website on the internet for new releases, which are scraped by the addon quickly as soon as any new release comes out.
This addon uses Openload links, which require a quick pairing process. When you click on a link and get the popup message to pair Kodi with olpair.com, simply go to the address listed on your computer or phone located on the same network as your Kodi box. Click the check box that says “I am not a robot” and then click the pair button. Your Kodi box will automatically begin playing the movie and your pairing connection is good for up to four hours.
For those of you who don’t like the extra pairing step, consider that web hosts need advertising revenue to support the large bandwidth they go through. By visiting the website to pair, you give Openload ad revenue and in exchange they offer faster server speeds. This means less more and more reliability for you.
If you want to give the One Stop Films Kodi addon a try, follow the guide below:
How to Install Exodus Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://dandymedia.club/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “dandy”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > dandy > repository.dandymedia.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > DandyMedia repository > Video Add-ons > One Stop Films > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification