The Swift Stream Android APK is an excellent source for over 700 live IPTV channels from all around the world. Read below for more information.
If you are looking for live IPTV to check out, the Swift Stream Android APK (sometimes called Swift Streamz) is available for the Fire Stick, Fire TV, and all other Android boxes. It boasts over 700 live channels from all around the world.
Like Terrarium TV, Swift Stream is not installed within the Kodi interface. Instead, it uses built-in Android media players such as MX Player or VLC to stream content and provides the interface for users to select IPTV streams.
Within the addon, channels are broken up by country. There is an impressive selection for those looking at obscure local channels from all around the world. There is also a dedicated live Kids IPTV section which is nice. Each channel has a logo and starts as soon as you click on it. Most links were in working order, which was great to see.
If you are interested in downloading the Swift Stream Android APK (Swift Streamz), follow our guide below.
How to Install Swift Stream Android APK Guide
- Fire off, Enable Unknown Sources from your Android Box Settings > System > Debug Options menu.
- From the main menu of your Kodi box, launch the Google Play Store (or Amazon Store if you have a Fire Stick or Fire TV).
- Search for FireDL. Click on the FireDL icon and click Install. Say Yes if prompted to allow FireDL permission to your Kodi box.
- Once installed, launch FireDL from this screen or it can be found in your Android Apps folder.
- In the top box, enter in 68000 and click on Download. This is a special code that points to the Terrarium TV APK.
- After it is done installing, click Yes when prompted to delete the APK that FireDL downloaded.