Terrarium TV is a popular Android APK that provides the equivalent of Exodus, Specto, or Elysium, without the need for using Kodi. Find out how to install it below.
The Terrarium TV Android app provides a way to stream the latest movie and TV show content without using Kodi. Anyone with an Android Kodi box (Fire Stick and Fire TV included) can install Terrarium TV and check it out in one minute or less. With the turnover in the Kodi community, some argue that Terrarium might be the long-term solution to streaming content.
Just like Exodus, the Terrarium TV Android app is a multi-source addon, meaning that it pulls streams from a variety of resolvers. The developers behind Terrarium have to update these resolvers when they go down and have done an excellent job keeping plenty of HD links in the add-on.
Terrarium TV boasts the following nice features:
- Sort TV shows by different nations or languages.
- Bookmark your favourite shows and movies for easy watching later.
- Sources are ordered in descending video quality. There are plenty of GVideo links if possible.
- Choose whether to start each media file with or without subtitles.
- Download files to your Android Kodi box for later watching.
Interesting in checking out Terrarium? Follow our install guide below:
How to Install Terrarium TV Android APK Guide
- Fire off, Enable Unknown Sources from your Android Box Settings > System > Debug Options menu.
- From the main menu of your Kodi box, launch the Google Play Store (or Amazon Store if you have a Fire Stick or Fire TV).
- Search for FireDL. Click on the FireDL icon and click Install. Say Yes if prompted to allow FireDL permission to your Kodi box.
- Once installed, launch FireDL from this screen or it can be found in your Android Apps folder.
- In the top box, enter in 68002 and click on Download. This is a special code that points to the Terrarium TV APK.
- After it is done installing, click Yes when prompted to delete the APK that FireDL downloaded.
NOTE: Fire Stick/Fire TV users are unable to install the MX Player, which is Terrarium’s default media player. Search and install the VLC Player from the Amazon App Store and change the default player in the Terrarium settings to be VLC.
That’s it! Terrarium TV can be found in your Android Apps folder. You can launch it and begin streaming without the need for using Kodi.