The USTVcatchup Kodi addon is a free and legal source to stream a wide variety of full US TV Shows from sources on the internet. Read more info below.
September 5th: USTVcatchup has been updated to v0.1.8. Both the ABC and NBC TV networks have been added into the addon, which means you can stream the latest episodes to hundreds of more TV shows and channels.
The USTVcatchup Kodi addon is a Fusion addon developed by mhancoc7 who is known for his work with USTVNow Plus and other Kodi addons.
USTVcatchup now offers a wide selection of mostly US-based TV shows. Unlike most addons which fall into the Kodi grey area, The addon pulls content from 100% legal and free sources, meaning you can stream freely within the addon without any worry.
Upon launching the addon, you’ll see TV shows which are home on the following US networks:
- Cooking Channel
- DIY Network
- Food Network
- PBS Kids
- Smithsonian Channel
- Travel Channel
If you enjoy any of the shows on the channels above, you can stream them free in USTVcatchup by installing the addon below.
How to Install USTVcatchup Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.co and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “fusion” > kodi-repos > English > repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > TVAddons.co repository > Video Add-ons > USTVcatchup > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification