In addition to Morepower joining the team, the Wolfpack Kodi addon provides a few nice playlists full of movies, TV, and comedy. Read more info below.
The MorePower section, which has been a long-running source for 5.1 HD, 3D, and specialty movie lists, has joined the Wolfpack Kodi addon. But what else does Wolfpack have worth checking out?
- TV Shows
- Round-the-clock TV (pick a show and a random episode plays)
- Standup comedy
- Kids Zone
- Wolves Den (random assortment of playlists)
- Specialty live streams for certain events
With the departure of Phoenix and One242415 and a few other playlist addons, Wolfpack has a unique opportunity to work its way into the homes of many.
Most sections have two individual areas: Beau and Specialist, who we assume are the two playlisters for the addon. They do have some overlap in some sections, but that should improve your chances of finding a working and reliable Kodi link.
Interested in installing the Wolfpack Kodi addon? Check out the guide below:
How to Install Wolfpack Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://midian.srve.io/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “midian”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “midian” > repository.wolfpack-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Wolfpack repository > Video Add-ons > Wolfpack > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification