The Allsportz Recaps Kodi addon from the Rockcrusher repository is a new addon providing sports highlights, replays, and previews. If you are interested, check out our full preview below.
February 27th: The current version of Allsportz Recaps is v1.0.6. Check out the updated sections list below and install this addon today for sports replays and highlights.
Allsportz Recaps exists within the Rockcrusher Kodi repository, a long-running and well-respected repo in the community.
Allsportz Recaps Kodi Sections
After you install, the addon, you’ll see the following sections and sports from the main menu:
- NHL (Hockey)
- NBA (Basketball)
- NFL (Football)
- MLB (Baseball)
- UEFA.tv (Soccer)
- MLS (Soccer)
- FIFATV (Soccer)
- MILB (Minor League Baseball)
- Bare Knuckle Fighting
- American Motocross
- Moto GP
- WHL Hockey
- AHL Hockey
- KHL Hockey
- Global Cycling Network
- World Curling TV
- World Bowling
- World 8Ball Pool
- World Karate Federation
- International Weightlifting Federation
Inside of each section is a listing of replays, interviews, highlights, and other sports content. You can create a playlist of your preferred content and watch a customized “Sports Center” or recap show tailored to you.
The addon comes from @strike0408 if you want to follow the developer on Twitter.
How to Install Strike’s Allsportz Recaps Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://rockodi.com and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like rock and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > rock > repository.rockcrusher-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Rockcrusher repository > Video Add-ons > Strike’s Allsportz Recaps > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
NOTE: This addon pulls all content from legal and verified sources. Like all Kodi addons, it does not host anything on its own and is simply a search engine into the public internet.