The Allsportz Recaps Kodi addon from the Rockcrusher repository is a new addon providing sports highlights, replays, and previews. If you are interested, check out our full preview below.
Allsportz Recaps exists within the Rockcrusher Kodi repository, a long-running and well-respected repo in the community.
After you install, the addon, you’ll see the following sections and sports from the main menu:
- NHL (Hockey)
- NBA (Basketball)
- NFL (Football)
- MLB (Baseball)
- UEFA.tv (Soccer)
- MLS (Soccer)
- FIFATV (Soccer)
- MILB (Minor League Baseball)
Inside of each section is a listing of replays, interviews, highlights, and other sports content. You can create a playlist of your preferred content and watch a customized “Sports Center” or recap show tailored to you.
The addon comes from @strike0408 if you want to follow the developer on Twitter.
How to Install Strike’s Allsportz Recaps Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://rockodi.com and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like rock and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > rock > repository.rockcrusher-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Rockcrusher repository > Video Add-ons > Strike’s Allsportz Recaps > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
NOTE: This addon pulls all content from legal and verified sources. Like all Kodi addons, it does not host anything on its own and is simply a search engine into the public internet.