The Vortex Kodi add-on is from two of the Kodi greats: Rockcrusher (Phoenix, VidTime) and Dreamweaver (VidTime). Featuring All of their trademark sections, read on below.
February 4th: Vortex has been updated to v2.1.3. The addon has been updated to include support for ResolveURL.
NOTE: If you get the following message: “Add on is incompatible due to unmet dependencies. Would you like to disable it on your system?” click NO.
Rockcrusher and Dreamweaver have teamed up to bring everyone the Vortex Kodi add-on, a 2-person collaboration. Rockcrusher and Dreamweaver are a real life couple (according to social media at least) so we will soon see if working with your spouse is a genius idea or a disaster!
The Vortex Kodi add-on is split into two sections as expected: Rockcrusher and Dreamweaver. Information and sections in the addon includes:
- Vortex -> Boxing rewing, Buzzfeed unsolved, Dirt shark, Extreme sports, S.I. Swimsuit, UFC Replays, UFC Vlog
- Dreamweaver -> Assorted Playlists
- Epic fails
- The Chive
- Resto Garage
- Parkour Fails
- Redbull TV
- Live special events
- & More!
There is a Special Events section in place for what we assume will be PPVs and other special events.
There is a lot of quality content and information from these two to check out.
Note that the Vortex Kodi addon hosts no streams of its own and only knows how to search the public internet for information.
Vortex can be found within its own repository.
How to Install Vortex Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://rockodi.com and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “rock”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “rock” > Repoitory.rockcrusher-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Rockcrusher repository > Video Add-ons > Vortex > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification