The Alluc Kodi provider is a free provider for addons such as Covenant and Exodus that is completely free, but requires you to manually sign up for an account and activate it in the Kodi interface. This process only takes a few seconds to complete, but deters most users who don’t know this little trick.
Providers in Kodi are special open-source python modules that scrape specific websites on the public internet and returns media files that match the specific title of whatever you want to stream. Generally, providers in addons like Exodus or Covenant fall into three categories: free, paid (such as Real-Debrid), and free but with registration required. The Alluc Kodi providers falls into the third category.
Enabling Alluc has a few advantages:
- Increase the number of streams returned. One example we found during testing increased a popular show from 14 links to over 100!.
- Alluc streams are high quality.
If you want to enable the Alluc Kodi provider, just follow our guide below today.
How to Enable the Alluc Kodi Provider in Covenant, Exodus & Other Addons
- Heads t the Alluc Accounts area, click Register, and fill out the form to create an account on the website. You will have to confirm your account by clicking the link in your email.
- Log into your Alluc account and head into your Profile. Note your API key and write it down or copy it if you use Kodi on your computer.
- From your Kodi main menu, head into the My Addons section. Hover on top of Covenant (or Exodus, etc) and press menu (‘c’) and then select Settings.
- Head to the Accounts tab, scroll down to the Alluc area and enter the API Key into the box.
- Select the line underneath this that says Results Limit and make this 10.
NOTE: Alluc has recently put a limit in place of 200 search results per day maximum so that Kodi users don’t overload alluc’s servers. If the ‘Results Limit’ is too high, you will only be able to return Alluc links on a few searches.
That’s it! The Alluc Kodi provider is now activated and Covenant will now use your Alluc API Key to load links.