The Boxset Kings Reborn Kodi addon is a spinoff of the original Boxset KIngs addon, offering the best in movie series, boxsets, and groups. Read all of the information below in our guide now!
The new Boxset Kings Reborn is hosted inside of the Cellar Door repository. It has the following features:
- Movie boxsets sorted by genres and alphabetically
- TV boxsets
- Full Trakt API support
Boxset Kings Reborn Kodi Sections
After installing the addon, you will see the following options from the main menu.
- TV Boxsets
Each of the movie sections is sorted alphabetically, which makes things easy to sort through.
Boxset Kings Reborn Kodi Latest Version
The latest version of the Deathstar Kodi addon is v126.96.36.199. The change log of the addon is as follows:
- New Trakt API
- Boxset Kings Fork
- Added TV Shows Boxsets
- Added Collections Boxsets
- Added Artwork Script
- Added New Icons and redone all categories
How to Install Boxset Kings Reborn Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://cellardoortv.com/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like cdtv and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > cdtv > repository.cdrepo-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > CellarDoorTV Repo > Video Add-ons > Boxset Kings Reborn > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification