The Scythe Kodi addon is a nice all-in-one source for movies, TV, and IPTV. As well, check out the three special sections for some special niche content.
Scythe comes from the Sandman Repo, formally known as Team Reaper. The repo also has a standalone TV One Kodi addon, which is the base for the IPTV section in Scythe as well.
On October 28th, Scythe was updated to v2.2. We refreshed the sections below for you so that they are current.
If you see a Message when you launch the addon that the server is down, refer to the troubleshooting fix at the bottom of this guide.
Scythe Kodi Sections
After installing the Scythe addon, you will see the following options from the main menuL
- TV Shows
- Live Sports
- Music Box
- Enter Sandman
- In Theatres
- New Releases
- Reality Shows
- Sports Movies
- Metallica Concerts & Videos
- Hellboys Hell
- Extreme Sports
- Drag Racing
- Outdoor Survival
- Bushcraft Survival
- Reality Shows
- The Armory
- Horror Movies
- Horror Shows
- Trakt Portal
How to Install Scythe Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.entersandman.xyz and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “.smm”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “.smm” > repository.sm-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Sandman Media Repo > Video Add-ons > Scythe > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Scythe Kodi Addon Not Working / Server Down Error
You may find when you launch the addon, you can only see a Message option that says “Server Down”. This is an unknown error that can happen despite you having the latest repository version (2.1+) and latest addon version (2.2+).
To fix this issue, you need to uninstall the addon (Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Hover on Scythe > Press Menu (‘c’) > Information > Uninstall > Yes). Then, use the install guide above to reinstall the addon. When you launch the addon again, you will see the sections listed above.
Scythe Kodi Alternatives
Scythe is an all-in-one playlist addon which means that it has curated playlists for movies, TV, and live IPTV. If you are looking for alternatives, we have put together a full guide on the best all-in-one Kodi addons.
Let us know on Twitter or Facebook if we can help you out!
PROTECT YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET
Sign up for a premium Kodi VPN and access the internet unrestricted. We offer exclusive discounts for NordVPN, the highest respected VPN in the Kodi community. It has some great features for users:
Apps for Android, iOS, Mac, Linux & more
Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
Access to servers hundreds of VPN servers