The Chocolate Salty Balls Kodi addon is a simple new addon highlighting popular animated adult comedy shows, everything from Family Guy and The Simpsons to Rick and Morty, Brickleberry, and Beavis and Butthead. If you are interested in these shows, read our guide for more information.
The Chocolate Salty Balls Kodi addon is a new offering from the Blamo Repository, providing a nice and simple addon for adult animated television shows. For each show, it also shows any special movies, documentaries, or behind the scenes content if there is anything available.
There are around 30 titles listed by default and a search feature to help you find what you need. Some of the shows that have information pulled in by the addon include:
- Family Guy
- The Simpsons
- Rick and Morty
- Beavis and Butthead
- The Cleveland Show
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- American Dad
- The Boondocks
- Ren and Stimpy
- Cow and Chicken
and a whole lot more. The addon is simple and it works, so check it out today.
NOTE: Like all Kodi addons, Chocolate Salty Balls does not host any content. Its dependencies search the public internet and display results that it finds.
If you want to install the Chocolate Salty Balls Kodi addon, check out the information below.
How to Install Chocolate Salty Balls Kodi Add-on – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.mrblamo.xyz and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like blamo and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > blamo > repository.blamo-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Blamo repository > Video Add-ons > Covenant > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.
How to Install Chocolate Salty Balls Kodi Addon
Chocolate Salty Balls is available via GitHub by teverz inside of the Blamo Repository. If you have the Git Browser Kodi addon, you can easily install the Blamo Repository from the teverz username link.
TIP: Do NOT install the video addon plugin by itself using the Git Browser. Install the repository in order to receive all dependencies and future updates.