DAZN is a live sports service marketed as the “Netflix of Sports”. With the DAZN app for Android and iOS, plus a DAZN Kodi addon you can install, you can stream sports from all around the world.
August 5th: The DAZN Kodi addon has been updated to v1.2. Recent changes to the addon include:
- Added compatibility mode setting for video playback
- Enabled will (hopefully) ensure proper playback for Kodi 17. Disabled, this will always require the latest Kodi/inputstream adaptive builds
- Added Italian and Spanish translations
- Switched to resources provided by API
- Enabled reusepython (performance boost on slow systems – Kodi 18 only)
DAZN (pronounced ‘Da Zone’) is a live sports streaming service available in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Canada and Japan. It is not run through any TV service and can be streamed off the internet through a DAZN app for Apple TV, iOS, Android, and now a DAZN Kodi addon.
DAZN is a completely legal service that has the rights to broadcast the following sports and leagues:
- National Football League (NFL) – Including NFL GamePass, RedZone, NFL Network 24/7, NFL Films & Programming
- Soccer: UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, La Liga / Copa Del Rey, Ligue 1, Serie A, Sky Bet EFL, EFL Cup, FIFA World Cup Qualifiers
- Rugby: Pro14
- Tennis: WTA and ATP 250
- Motorsports: MotoGP
- Ice Hockey: Kontinental Hockey League (KHL)
- Darts: PDC
DAZN recently announced a billion dollar investment with the intention of expanding into the USA live sports steaming market. DAZN’s first focus is going to be the multi-billion dollar Boxing industry, which is dominated by HBO and Showtime online for $50-80 per stream. The DAZN streaming service is only $12 per month and you can sign up by clicking here. As soon as DAZN announces their first USA Boxing PPV stream, we will let you know. The rumor is that the next Anthony Joshua boxing PPV will be broadcasted on the DAZN service.
The cost of DAZN is $20 per month or $150 per year and with the addition of NFL Football, they have recently improved their service. Sign up for DAZN and get started streaming live sports today with one of its apps or the DAZN Kodi addon.
How to Sign Up For DAZN
- Visit the DAZN website by clicking here.
- Select monthly payment ($20) or the yearly subscription offer ($150) button.
- Enter in your credentials and follow through with the registration process.
- After registering, you’ll be asked to confirm your account. After that, you can log in and access your streams from anywhere you have an internet browser or use one of the DAZN Apps below.
- NOTE: Your first month is completely free to try and you can cancel anytime in the first month. Your credit card will be charged after the first month is over.
How to use DAZN With a VPN
Even if you don’t live in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Canada or Japan, you can still use and access DAZN with a VPN. Simply connect to your VPN service, such as IPVanish, and select a server in one of the countries above. Once connected, you should be able to access the DAZN website and sign up. As long as you are connected to a VPN server in one of the countries above, you can use the DAZN App on any of your devices. Click here to sign up for a VPN.
How to Install DAZN App on Apple TV, iOS, Android, or Android TV
- Visit the app store on your device (Google Play Store on Android).
- Search DAZN
- Click Download or Install
- After it is done installing, find it on your home screen and launch the DAZN App.
- The first time you launch the DAZN App, you will be asked to enter in your login details.
How to Install DAZN Kodi Addon
NOTE: The DAZN service has DRM protection to protect against privacy. which is an area of Kodi development that is still a work in progress. The DAZN Kodi addon currently only works with Kodi 17.4 or Kodi 18 pre-release and in requires InputStream Adaptive v2.0.2 or later. If you have Kodi 17.4, check out the install guide below. If it doesn’t work, consider the DAZN Android App from the Google Play Store.
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From your Kodi home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Repository > Kodi Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > DAZN > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification