The Dejavu Kodi addon is a really nice source for high quality media, 24/7, radio, and a few other nice sections.
Come check out all of the unique playlists inside of Dejavu and why you should add it to your Kodi addon collection today.
Our full guide below includes features list, sections list, setup guide, and tips to make sure that the addon is working great for you!
Table of Contents
- Dejavu Latest Version
- Dejavu Kodi Addon Features
- Dejavu Sections List
- How to Install Dejavu Kodi Addon
Dejavu Kodi Latest Version
July 3rd: The latest version of the Dejavu Kodi addon is v1.0.1. This addon is a new release from ‘The Wombles’ and it has been quickly rising up the top Kodi addon charts. Check out the features and sections list below if you are interested in learning more.
Dejavu Kodi Features
Dejavu is a playlist Kodi addon with custom curated sections to check out. The addon focuses on highly reliable Debrid and cached torrent links, which are some of the best in Kodi. There are new releases and a classics area to check out.
In addition, Dejavu has some music related playlists for concerts, radio, and more.
After installing the Dejavu Kodi addon, you’ll see the following sections from the main menu:
- Latest Movies
- Debrid Latest Movies
- Debrid Clasic Movies
- Debrid Classic Movie Torrents
- 24/7 Continuous Play Movies
- 24/7 Continuous Play TV Shows
- 24/7 Continuous Play US Cable
- 4K UHD Movies
- You Tube Documentaries
- World Wide CCTV
- Live In Concert
- The Jukebox
- Online Radio
- Authorise Debrid.
How to Install Dejavu Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://floyd6969.github.io and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .floyd and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .floyd > repository.dejavu-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Dejavu Repo > Video Add-ons > Dejavu > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Give this addon a try and let us know what you think by commenting below or getting in touch with us on Twitter!
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.