The Feed Your Mind Kodi addon is a nice source for documentaries, sorted by genre. Educate yourself and learn!
The Feed Your Mind Kodi addon is an excellent source for documentaries in Kodi. Reminiscent of popular addons in the past such as Decado Documentaries, Feed Your Mind is a good replacement.
Educate yourself, “feed your mind”, and learn about a variety of different topics today. After installing the Feed Your Mind Kodi addon, you’ll see the following options from your main menu:
No matter what your genre of choice is, this addon has what you need.
Interested in installing the Feed Your Mind Kodi addon? Check out our install guide below.
NOTE: All content in the addon is pulled from verified and legal sources.
How to Install Feed Your Mind Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://archive.org/download/TBCKodi and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “TBC”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “TBC” > plugin.video.feedyourmind.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification