The FlixSport Kodi addon is a new live sports IPTV addon that provides quality while keeping things simple. Read all of the details in our guide and install it today.
The FlixSport Kodi addon is a live IPTV source for sports from the Cellar Door Repo. It offers a simple listing of live games in a variety of different sports and events.
Our FlixSport guide will help walk you through the following information about this addon:
FlixSport Kodi Sections
Upon installing the addon, you’ll see the following options from the main menu:
- Live Sports
- Listings sorted in reverse chronological order
- Tools and Settings
- Open Settings
- Delete Cookies
- Dependencies OpenSettings
If you are interested in checking out the addon, check out the information below.
NOTE: FlixSport hosts no files and grabs information from the public internet.
How to Install FlixSport Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://mrnumbers.xyz/repo/ and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .numbers and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .numbers > repository.numbers-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Numbers Repository > Video Add-ons > FlixSport > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
FlixSport Kodi Alternatives
If you are looking for other live sports IPTV options, check out these FlixSport alternatives:
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.