The Grindhouse Fitness Kodi addon is a nice source for at-home workouts and cardio exercises. If you ever wanted to lose weight and tone your body, this Kodi addon is your perfect companion. Read the full details in our guide.
August 8th: A ton of the sections have been updated in the Grindhouse Fitness Kodi addon. Check out the new updates in Slimming World, Weight Waters, Keto, MyFitnessPal, Work Outs, Beauty Sleep, recipes, and motivational pictures and videos today.
The Grindhouse Fitness Kodi addon is full of at-home workouts, cardio, and exercise information. If you ever want to live a healthier lifestyle and use Kodi to build a better body, give this Fitness addon a shot today.
Grindhouse Fitness Sections
When you install the Grindhouse Fitness Kodi addon, you’ll see the following sections and content.
- Workouts For Men
- Women’s Workouts
- Motivation & Inspiration
- Slimming World
- Self Defence
- Fun Workouts
- Ket/Paleo/Low Carb
- Weight Watchers
- Macros & Calorie Counting
- MyFitnessPal – Understanding how to use the popular My Fitness Pal app.
- Random Diets & Info
Check out the installation guide for the Grindhouse Fitness Kodi addon below:
How to Install Grindhouse Fitness Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://bossbuilds.club/grind/ and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .grind and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .grind > repository.grindhousekodi-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Grindhouse Repository > Video Add-ons > Health and Fitness > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Grindhouse Fitness Kodi Installation Failed
If you have issues downloading and installing the Grindhouse Fitness Kodi addon, it most like means that the repository is broke or down for maintenance. When you go to install a Kodi addon, it retrieves an addon zip from an internet address. If the repository is down, the “installation failed” Kodi error is a common message.
One solution for this problem is to make sure that you can access the repository address on the internet. Take the http address of the addon and try to access it from your phone or computer. If it is unaccessible, there is nothing you can do until it is back only.
As well, make sure that you are only installing Kodi addons from their original repository.
Grindhouse Fitness Kodi Failed to Install Dependency
If you get the “Failed to Install Dependency” error when trying to install the addon, it means that one of the extra modules was unable to install properly. This can be due to a number of reasons:
- The dependency listed in the addon code is out of date or not compatible with your version of Kodi (prevalent if you are running an old version).
- The host is currently offline for maintenance.
- The dependency does not exist at the address anymore.
Make sure that you are running the latest version of Kodi. If the dependency addon issue is due a host being down or an addon issue, we will do our best to update everyone via social media. Click here to read more about the “Failed to Install Dependency” error.
How Do Kodi Addons work?
Not seeing something you want? A specific title nowhere to be found and you aren’t sure who’s at fault?
Learn how Kodi addons work by clicking here. This guide is a crash course on scrapers, resolvers, pulling content from the internet, what Kodi addons are and aren’t, and more important information that everybody should know.