GridIron Legends is a dedicated american football Kodi addon, providing live IPTV, replays, documentaries, and coverage to America’s biggest sport.
If you are a fan of College Football’s top football from Big Ten, SCC, ACC, or any other division, come and check out GridIronLegends today for a huge selection of content..
We don’t usually see dedicated College Football Kodi addons, so this is a nice welcome to your collection. It comes from NoleNation.
GridIron Legends Latest Update
The latest version of the GridIron Legends Kodi addon is v4.0.2 from October 20th, 2019.
The addon has been reorganized with a ton more links and sections to check out.
Gridiron Legends has also added the pin system into the addon to help support the developer’s costs. The decision won’t be supported by everyone, but the process is straight forward and you don’t have to fight through any popups like you once did.
Check out the updated sections listed in the GridIron Legends addon below.
GridIron Legends Sections
After installing the addon, it is broken down in the following way from the main menu:
- College Football All-Access
- NFL All-Access
- Gridiron Entertainment
- Gridiron Live Streaming
- Gridiron Tomahawk Central
- Gridiron Pay-Per-View
- Regional Networks
- Gridiron Wrestling Corner
- Legends Football League
- Gridiron Replay Zone
- Fear the Spear
- War Chant Podcast
- Great Moments in FSU History
- Great FSU Offensive Players
- Great FSU Defensive Players
- Championship Game Highlights
- FSU 2013 Championship Season
The GridIron Legends Kodi addon can be found in the Ring of Saturn Repository.
Check out the installation guide for GridIron Legends below.
How to Install the GridIron Legends Kodi Addon
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.noledynasty.xyz and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .nole and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .nole > repository.noledynasty-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Nole Dynasty > Video Add-ons > GridIron Legends > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
How to Generate a Pin for Gridiron Legends in Kodi
- Visit the Pin System website.
- Scroll down and click on Generate a Pin.
- Scroll down and wait until the timer reaches 0. Then click on Click to View Pin
- Copy the pin and enter it into the addon when you launch it.
Tip: Filtering Content in Kodi
Some sections within this addon contain hundreds of videos in a single playlist. To quickly find content you are looking for, follow this tip:
- From the folder of videos you want to find something in, press the left button on your Kodi remote to open up the side options menu.
- Scroll down to the Search option and click Enter.
- In the typing window, start to type what you want to see (e.g. “Alabama” for all Alabama games). As you start to type, the addon will filter out only the results that match your query.
- When you are done, click enter and you will have a much smaller subset of video files to stream.
- To empty your search query, press left again and click on search.