Install the Grit Kodi addon today if you are a guns and survival fan. Featuring gun reviews, how to guides, documentaries, and history of, Grit is stocked full of content. There is also a nice doomsday preparation area. Read more information in our guide.
June 18th: The Grit Kodi addon has been updated to v1.0.5 with a complete redesign of the addon! Check out the updated section below.
The Grit Kodi Addon is from the Rockcrusher repo and is a top source for gun and survival lovers. It features over 30 sections worth of content as you can see listed below:
- Gun Manufacturers
- Gun Shows
- Political Shows
- Self Defense
If any of the sections above interest you, then Grit is worth an install using our guide below.
Follow the developer of Grit on Twitter today @VelvetGrenade.
Check out the installation guide for the Grit Kodi addon below.
How to Install Grit Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://rockodi.com and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like rock and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > rock > repository.rockcrusher-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Rockcrusher repository > Video Add-ons > Grit > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Grit Kodi Alternatives
The Grit Kodi addon is a niche-based playlist Kodi addon. It is entirely focused on one specialty category. The addon pulls streams from the public internet that match this data. If you want to check out other similar Kodi addons, check out the following:
- Urbankings (Urban content)
- Xtreme Odyssey (Extreme sports & action)
- Beats.HD (Electronic music)
- Documented.HD (Documentaries)
Grit Kodi Error Check Log
Sometimes you may get a message telling you to check your Kodi error log. If you see this error while streaming video, it can mean that your cache is full. If this appears while trying to navigate menus in the Kodi addon, it means that the link you are trying to access does not exist anymore. If you are trying to start a stream from the addon, select another stream.
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.
PROTECT YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET
Sign up for a premium Kodi VPN and access the internet unrestricted. We offer exclusive discounts for NordVPN, the highest respected VPN in the Kodi community. It has some great features for users:
Apps for Android, iOS, Mac, Linux & more
Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
Access to servers hundreds of VPN servers