The Indigo Kodi add-on from TVADDONS is a perfect quick-start Kodi guide, offering maintenance tools, add-ons, a log viewer, speed test, and more.
June 21st: Indigo has been updated to v4.0.5 with a new feature called No-Coin which detects if any scripts on your Kodi hardware are mining for cryptocurrencies.
There have been some reported articles of Kodi addons secretly mining cryptocurrencies in the background, using up your CPU and slowing down devices. If you have Indigo installed, you can now see if you are affected by running the No-Coin Scan option from within the main menu.
Official change log for v4.0.5 is as follows:
- Added No-Coin Crypto-Mining detection
- Improved Log Viewer to support No-Coin reporting
- Improvements to service.py and kodi.py for better Error Handling
- Minor Code Cleanup to prepare for Python 3.x
The Indigo Kodi add-on is a quick start tool for new and veteran Kodi users, providing a lot of basic options in one quick spot. You can quickly install add-ons, perform maintenance, factory reset, speed test, and work with your Kodi logs right inside of the add-on.
Here are all of the options that the Indigo Kodi add-on offers:
NOTE: If you have any of the old TVA add-ons installed, Indigo will delete them and install itself.
- Config Wizard – Installs a selection of Kodi add-ons from TVADDONS
- Addon Installer – Provides an “app store” style option to install Kodi add-ons from official repositories. Also contains Git Browser.
- Maintenance Tools – Perform routine Kodi maintenance such as clearing cache, wiping add-ons, purge add-ons, etc
- Rejuvenate Kodi – Wipes your current Kodi setup AND installs the config wizard
- Factory Restore – Wipes your current Kodi setup and leaves you with a base installation
- Log Uploader – Upload your Kodi log and email it to an address of your choosing
- Network Speed Test – Test your upload/download speed in Kodi
- System Information – A list of basic information about your Kodi setup (version, etc)
- Sports Listings – A listing of sports events and what channel they are on to help assist you in finding a stream.
- Backup/Restore – Backup and restore your Kodi setup
- Log Viewer – View your current Kodi log without exiting Kodi
- No-Coin Scan – Scan’s your Kodi directory for any crypto mining applications.
- Notifications (Opt Out) – Disable the Indigo Kodi add-on from sending you notifications;
Interested in trying out the Indigo Kodi add-on? Follow the installation guide below:
How to Install Indigo Kodi Add-on Install Guide
ON Kodi `7 Krypton Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.co and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > begin-here > plugin.indigo-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification