The new Helen Waite Kodi addon is no joke. It is a fully loaded, all-in-one source for movie, TV, IPTV, sports, music, and other metadata within Kodi! Read all of the details in our guide now.
NOTE: The Helen Waite Kodi addon is currently offline.
The Helen Waite Kodi addon is a fully loaded all-in-one Kodi addon. It has all main sections included and plenty of content to spend time looking through. It is the second recent playlist addon released this week, after Gambit.
After installing the addon, you’ll see the following options on the main menu:
- TV Shows
- Stand Up Comedy
- Live TV & Sports
- Real Debrid URLResolver Login
- Real Debrid ResolveURL Login
- Search Trakt
- Search TMDB
- Search IMDB
As you can see, there is plenty of content worth checking out. The addon takes advantage of both Resolve forks for maximum compatibility.
The Search Trakt, TMDB, and IMDB links at the bottom of the list allow you to view data on anything you could ever went.
The addon is built using the Jen template.
Check out the installation guide for Helen Waite Kodi addon below. It can currently be found in the Android BBoy repo.
How to Install Helen Waite Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.mrblamo.xyz and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .blamo and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .blamo > repository.blamo-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Blamo Repo > Add-on Repository > AndroidBboy > Install
- Back out two menus, then select Install from Repository > AndroidBboy repository > Video Add-ons > Helen Waite > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Helen Waite Kodi Missing From Repo
If the Helen Waite Kodi addon is not shown in the repository when you use the install guide above, make sure the following is true:
- You have the latest version of the Android BBoy Repo
- You have manually force checked for updates after confirming the first point above.
We found that after installing the latest version of the repo, we still had to manually check for updates (open up the left side menu to do this) in order for the repo to update.