The Hopwatch Android TV app is a method for watching reddit videos and pictures on your Android TV. Quickly stream the best trending news and videos on the internet with Hopwatch today.
The Hopwatch Android TV app is a highly rated APK. For those that have tried the Reddit Viewer Kodi addon, it is very similar but tends to work a lot better and more reliably.
By default, Hopwatch has the pics and videos subreddits loaded up and ready to view. However, you can add any subreddit you wish into the addon and view content easily.
In addition, the Hopwatch Android TV app also has a nice home screen so that you can see the most popular and trending content.
Installing Hopwatch is really easy with our install guide below. Check out some screenshots from the application and then the install guide under that.
How to Install Hopwatch Android TV App (Reddit Viewer)
The cost of the Hopwatch app is $0.99 to use. This is to ensure long-lasting support and development.
- From the Android TV home menu, launch the Google Play Store and sign in if you aren’t already.
- Click on the Search icon and enter Hopwatch.
- Click on the Hopwatch listing, The icon will match the featured image in this post.
- Click on Install. Hopwatch may ask you for permission to view into your Android TV, which you can Grant.
- After the Hopwatch Android TV app is done installing, you can launch it from here or find it in your general Android TV apps area.