This guide shows you how to install the Angelus Kodi addon from the Cobra Team and stored within the Illuminati Repo. Find out what’s in this addon in our guide now.
The Angelus Kodi is a new movie and TV source addon built by the cobra team and hosted within Illuminati. It is a quality source for some popular playlists and content.
The Illuminati Repo is also home to addons such as:
Angelus is based on the Jen Kodi framework and includes Trakt functionality built in.
Angelus Menu Items
After installing the Angelus Kodi addon, you’ll see the following options available from the main menu:
- War Films
- Netflix TV
- Kids Boxsets
- Box Sets
- Amazon TV
- Zombie Movies
- Skellys Picks
- Crime Documentaries
- Juniors List
- 2018 TV Shows
- 2018 Movies
- Trakt Central
If these playlists and sections are things you are interested in, check out our install guide listed below.
How to Install the Angelus Kodi Addon
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.theunjudged.xyz and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “illuminati”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “illuminati” > Illuminati Repo (x.x).zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Illuminati > Videos Add-ons > Angelus > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.