The I Am Groot Kodi addon from the Android BBoy repo is a source for Kids media content within Kodi. Read all of the details and find out where it is located in our guide
I Am Groot is located in the Android BBoy repo by Anubis and is a source for kids media and family related content in Kodi.
Upon installing the I Am Groot addon, you will see the following options from the main menu:
- Kids Movies
- Kid Tube
- Best 50 Anime
The main menu also has 10 or more of the most popular kids shows listed right there which makes it very easy to navigate the addon and find media.
This is a different I Am Groot Kodi addon than a previous one of the same name from back in 2017.
If you are interested in giving it a shot, check out the install guide below:
NOTE: I Am Groot does not host any content within the Kodi addon. It brings media metadata back from public sources on the internet.
How to Install I Am Groot Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.mrblamo.xyz and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .blamo and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .blamo > repository.blamo-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Blamo Repo > Add-on Repository > AndroidBboy > Install
- Back out two menus, then select Install from Repository > AndroidBboy repository > Video Add-ons > I Am Groot > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.