The Pokemon Now Kodi add-on lets you view all 19 seasons of the Pokemon anime series on your Kodi box, no hassle! Read on for more information.
November 3rd Update: The Pokemon add-on has been updated to v0.1.3. Along with the changes below, the add-on has been renamed to Pokemon Now!
Pokemon Now v0.1.3 Change Log
- Added TV Specials
- Added Movies
- Changed name to Pokemon Now
With the resurgence in popularity for Pokemon following the release of Pokemon Go, we have been getting lots of requests from users who have been wanting to watch the Pokemon anime series on their Kodi box.
Some users have noted that multi-scraper add-ons such as Exodus are not pulling back streams for every single episode. With the anime show originating back in the 90s, this is not a surprise.
Now, mhancoc7, the developer for USTVNow, College Football Replays, and a few other add-ons, has come out with the Pokemon Now Kodi add-on. The add-on lets you stream the Pokemon anime series, every episode from all 19 seasons.
NOTE: Streams are found on Youtube and are completely free and legal.
If you want to install the Pokemon Now Kodi add-on, follow our guide below.
How to Install Pokemon Now Kodi Add-on Guide
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source
- Select None and type the following: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source & type fusion
- Select OK and go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from zip file > fusion > xbmc-repos > English > repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification and then select Install from repository
- Select TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository > Video Add-ons > Pokemon Now > Install
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification and then you are done! Pokemon can be found under your video add-ons.