The Wrestling On Demand Kodi add-on is the ultimate Kodi add-on for wrestling fans and includes live shows, replays, documentaries, and a whole lot more.
February 17th Update: The Wrestling on Demand Kodi addon has found a new home inside its very own repo. If you enjoy wrestling live shows and replays, check out the addon below.
WWE Wrestling fans should check out the WWE On Demand Kodi add-on, a one stop place for wrestling content and information. The add-on has an impressive collection of sections, including:
- Live shows
- Television replays
- PPV replays
- WWE Network Specials
- Wrestlemania replays and information
- WCW and ECW content
- Title change moments
And more! The add-on has a ‘what’s new’ section at the top of it that is updated by PBear, the developer, whenever anything new is added to each section.
The live section in the WWE On Demand Kodi add-on brings local live channels for each event, letting you feel right at home.
How to Install Wrestling on Demand Kodi Add-on – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://archive.org/download/wodrepo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like wod and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > wod > repository.wod-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Wrestling Repository > Video Add-ons > Wrestling on Demand > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.