The Mikeys Karaoke Kodi add-on is the premier destination for karaoke tunes and music in Kodi. Sing along with your friends and install the Mikeys Karaoke Kodi add-on today.
November 28th: The database for Mikey’s Karaoke has been updated just in time for the Christmas karaoke season. Sing along to all of the latest songs with the new database update.
If you are interested in some karaoke at your next party or even by yourself, Mikeys Karaoke is the add-on you want to own. With a huge selection of authentic instruments and audio tracks, follow along on the screen with lyrics to all of your favourite songs.
When you install the add-on, you’ll see that its split into two different sections:
- Youtube – This section searches Youtube for instrumentals and karaoke versions to every song. There is a bigger selection in this area but searching can be hit and miss if you search for a song that doesn’t have a karaoke version.
- Sunfly Karaoke – This section is made for karaoke. All artists and songs you see are specific karaoke instrumentals made for you. This source is the preferred choice when you launch the add-on.
If you are interested, you can enable downloads in the options and download karaoke songs to your Kodi box.
Interested in getting the Mikeys Karaoke Kodi add-on? Follow our guide below.
How to Install Mikeys Karaoke Kodi Add-on Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://http://xunitytalk.me/xfinity and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Xunity”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Xunity”
- Select .XunityTalk_Repository.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > .XunityTalk Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > Mikey’s Karaoke > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification