The brand new YouMusic Kodi add-on allows you to view music videos and playlists on your Kodi box! Keep reading for information on how to install the YouMusic Kodi add-on.
November 14th Update: YouMusic has been updated to v1.0.3 with brand new list updates and code changes.
A brand new Kodi add-on called YouMusic lets you stream music videos from Youtube’s massive selection of videos. The add-on was created by Spanky and is in the TVADDONS repository.
In addition to popular videos, the YouMusic Kodi add-on has playlists for a ton of music genres including Raggae, Trap, R&B, Asian, Country, Heavy Metal, Christian Rock, and more. The selection is insane and the quality and reliability seems to be top notch.
When you install the add-on and try to play a music video, the add-on will prompt you to install the latest version of Youtube if you don’t have it already. After that, click on the music video again and then if will work for you!
Interested in trying out the YouMusic Kodi add-on and getting ahold of some music for your Kodi setup? Check out the install guide below.
YouMusic Kodi Add-on Install Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Fusion”
- Select xbmc-repos > english > repository.xbmchub-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > TVADDONS.ag Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > YouMusic > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification and that’s it! The YouMusic add-on will be found under your video add-ons.