The MMA Kodi addon gives you access to UFC streams, pre-fight, hype, weigh-in, and other streams from Ultimate Fighting Championship. Read more below.
The MMA Kodi addon provides a huge selection of streams and videos around UFC and other MMA combat companies.
The best way to describe the MMA Kodi addon is that it’s similar to Shepo’s section in Bob Unleashed for pre and post-fight content, but catered towards MMA fans rather than boxing.
When you enter the addon, videos are sorted by most recently added. The Playlists link at the top of the addon takes you into an area with playlists for specific events and fights. If you want a good idea about what the addon provides, here are some of the things we noted:
- Pre-fight hype videos for upcoming and past UFC PPV, Fight Night, and other events.
- Free UFC fights to stream
- Weigh-in and post-fight press conference replays and highlights
- UFC Embedded, which is a popular Vlog series that gives you access into a fighter’s life before they step into the Octagon
- Dana White’s Tuesday Night Contender Show Replays
- Interviews and media day videos
If you are an MMA or UFC fan, there will be some good things interesting for you in this Kodi addon.
NOTE: All of the content in the MMA Kodi addon is freely available on Youtube. The MMA dev has simply pulled the content together in one convenient location for Kodi users.
The MMA Kodi Addon can be found in the TVADDONS.co Repository and can be installed via the guide below.
How to Install MMA Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.co and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “fusion” > kodi-repos > english > repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > TVADDONS.co repository > Video Add-ons > MMA > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification