The Nemesis AIO Kodi addon is an all-in-one playlist addon for Kodi. It comes from the Stream Army repo and has tons and tons of content to check out.
Nemzzy is behind Nemesis AIO and he has created a real gem. The addon contains tons of niche content for guys, girls, families, kids, and more. There is tons of unique content not found anywhere else.
Below, find out about the Nemesis AIO pin system, setup guide, sections, and addon install guide.
Nemesis AIO Latest Update
April 18th: The Nemesis AIO Kodi addon has been updated to v2.0.0 with a big update! Some of the things added to the addon include:
- Lots of new content
- Movie and TV show multi-scrapers
- Live Sports
- Sports Replays
- Music & Radio
Make sure you have the newest update and check it out today.
Nemesis AIO PIN System
The Nemesis Kodi addon uses a PIN system to grant access for users. A pin gives you access into the addon for 24 hours.
For those that aren’t familiar with the Pin system, it requires you to visit Nemesis’ website on the internet to get a pin which is required to be entered before you access the addon. This process is similar to the Openload pairing task that is required before using that file host.
If you don’t want to use the pin system, you can’t use the addon. Viewing the website for a pin helps give the development team ad revenue which can be used to pay for server costs.
There is a Pin System Android APK you can download to generate a pin and you can also generate a pin right from within the addon too.
Nemesis AIO First Time Setup Guide
The first time you launch and run Nemesis AIO, you will be guided through a first time setup of the addon. The steps you will go through are:
- You will be prompted to enter in an adult password for those who wish to view adult content within the addon.
if there are more steps added, we will update this section!
Check out all of the sections and headings located in the Nemesis Kodi addon below, which will help give you an idea of what information is located in the addon.
Nemesis AIO Kodi Addon Section Guide
- TV Shows
- Live Sports & Replays
- Music & Radio
- Gaming Videos
NOTE that the Nemesis AIO Kodi addon, like all others, hosts and stores no content. It simply pulls in content from around the world which is publicly available on the internet. We have no affiliation with Nemesis or any other Kodi addon and do not enable any of its content.
Nemesis can be found in the Stream Army Repository. If you are using the Git Browser, the username is nemesis668.
How to Install Nemesis AIO Kodi Add-on – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like streamarmy and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > streamarmy > repository.streamarmy-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Stream Army repository > Video Add-ons > Nemesis AIO > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.