The Pluto TV Kodi addon brings the full Pluto TV service to your media center. It contains over 100 free TV channels you can stream live on Kodi today in a variety of categories such as sports, news, entertainment, music, movies, and more.
That’s right. 100% completely free.
Come give Pluto TV a try today in Kodi. Our full guide contains the following information:
Table of Contents
- What is Pluto TV
- Pluto TV Kodi Addon
- Pluto TV Kodi Latest Version
- How to Sign Up For Pluto TV
- How to Install Pluto TV Kodi Addon
- Activate Pluto TV
- Pluto TV APK
- Pluto TV Channels List
What is Pluto TV?
Pluto TV is a completely free TV service offering live and on demand content to its users. The channel list is a mixture of legit 24/7 stations and compilation stations running continuous movies, music, news articles, playlists, and other content.
Started in 2013, Pluto TV currently has over 6 million active users. The service partners with over 75 different companies to provide and bring content to the service.
In early 2019, Pluto TV was purchased by Viacom for over 240 million dollars. This should bring even more focus to the Pluto TV platform.
Pluto TV Kodi Addon
The Pluto TV Kodi addon brings the legitimate Pluto TV service right to Kodi.
Everything within Pluto TV is completely free. It is highly recommended that you register for a free account in order to access all of the features in the addon. Some channels will still work within the addon, but it will work even better if you setup an account via the instructions below. As well, you will be able to define your favourite channels and hide others that you don’t care for seeing.
Pluto TV Kodi Latest Version
The latest version of the Pluto TV addon is v1.1 and comes with the following changes:
- Improved UWP Check (Universal Windows Platform)
- Added automatic region detection
- Improved guide load times
- Improved performance
Pluto TV Kodi Addon Layout
After you install Pluto TV, you will see the following options from the main menu:
- Browse Channels
- Browse OnDemand
- Channel Guide
How to Sign Up for a Pluto TV Account
- Head to the Pluto TV website http://pluto.tv
- Click the Sign Up button in the bottom left hand corner.
- Fill out your email address, password, and year of birth in order to register an account with Pluto TV.
Pluto TV Settings
From within the Pluto TV online interface, you have a few options for setup and configuration (not inside of Kodi). Feel free to adjust these settings when you sign in:
- Activate – Control your devices from your phone with the Pluto TV app. You can download Pluto onto any iPhone, Android, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Smart TV, PC/Mac, Playstation, Xbox, or Android TV device.
- Edit Channels – Show or hide channels from your interface. Depending on the device, these channels will be hidden or emphasized inside of Kodi as well.
- Settings – Change your email or password and contact support for help here.
If you are interested in installing the Pluto TV Kodi addon, follow our guide below:
How to Install Pluto TV Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From your Kodi home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Repository > Kodi Add-on Repository > Video Add-ons > Pluto TV > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Pluto TV Activation
You may be asked to verify your account with the Pluto TV service by performing a Pluto TV activate function. You will be asked to head to pluto.tv/activate and entering in a specific code given to you by your device.
This is normal and you should follow the instructions on the screen.
Pluto TV APK For Android TV Hardware
If you have Android TV hardware, you can download and install the Pluto TV Android app without any need for Kodi if you would like.
- Launch the Google Play Store from your Android Home screen.
- Using the search bar, search for Pluto TV.
- Find the Pluto TV icon and click on it.
- Click on Install and hit Yes if you are asked about giving the application permissions.
- When the Pluto TV Android App is finished installing, it will be found in your Apps area.
Pluto TV Channel List
The Pluto TV service comes with a ton of great channels. They vary between legitimate IPTV 24/7 channels, compiled channels that continuously play static videos, music channels, and more.
- TYT Network
- RT America
- Bloomberg TV
- Pluto TV Sports
- GLORY Kickboxing
- Portland State
- The Onion
- Geek & Sundry
- Monstercat TV
- Eye Candy
- NatureVision TV
- Slow TV
- 4K TV
- NASA TV
- Live Event Stge
- Investigate TV
- Conspiracy TV
- Guns & Explosion
- Sketch Comedy
- Jimmy Fallon
- Conan O’Brien
- Health & Fitness
- Anime TV
- Hockey Fights
- Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Fashion Life
- Top 40
- The 80s
- Country Hits
- Dance Hits
- Michael Jackson
- Party Playlist
- Taylor Swift
- Dr. Dre
- Hop Hop
- Katy Perry
PROTECT YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET
Sign up for a premium Kodi VPN and access the internet unrestricted. We offer exclusive discounts for NordVPN, the highest respected VPN in the Kodi community. It has some great features for users:
Apps for Android, iOS, Mac, Linux & more
Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
Access to servers hundreds of VPN servers