If you have been searching for a nice and reliable wrestling addon for your Kodi setup, come and check out all of the info about the World of Wrestling Kodi addon in this guide!
From the Loki repository, the World of Wrestling Kodi addon contains both live stream links and replays of some of the top wrestling companies in the world today.
There has been some turnover in the wrestling niche lately within the Kodi community, so this addon should be a nice fan favourite for sure.
Everything you need to know is in the guide below!
Table of Contents
- World of Wrestling Sections
- How to Install World of Wrestling Kodi Addon
- World of Wrestling Not Working Help
World of Wrestling Kodi Sections
After you install this Kodi addon, you will see the following options from the main menu:
- Allin In Wrestling
- All Elite Wrestling
- Impact Wrestling
- Ring of Honor Wrestling
- Lucha Underground
- New Japan Pro Wrestling
- World of Sport Wrestling
- NWA Wrestling
- OTT Wrestling
- Progress Wrestling
- Revolution Pro Wrestling
- Major League Wrestling
- Evolve Wrestling
Inside of each section is a selection of media including:
- Live events
- Show replays
- DVD Specials
- Top 10
- Youtube videos
Overall, there is a huge selection and a good representation of all current wrestling companies.
If you are interested in checking this addon out, check out below.
How to Install World of Wrestling Kodi Addon –
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://kodiuk.tv/repo/ and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .loki and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .loki > repository.loki-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Loki repository > Video Add-ons > World of Wrestling > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
World of Wrestling Not Working
If the World of Wrestling Kodi addon isn’t working for you, there are a few basic things you can try:
- Restart Kodi
- Ensure that your Kodi box is hardwired to your internet
- if there are multiple links to whatever you are trying to stream, try an alternative link.
- Activate a Kodi VPN and change your location to somewhere that does not sensor sources on the internet.
Sometimes the link you are trying is simply offline and you will have to try something else.
Let us know on Twitter if we can help you out!
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.
PROTECT YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET
Sign up for a premium Kodi VPN and access the internet unrestricted. We offer exclusive discounts for NordVPN, the highest respected VPN in the Kodi community. It has some great features for users:
Apps for Android, iOS, Mac, Linux & more
Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
Access to servers hundreds of VPN servers
1 thought on “World of Wrestling Kodi Addon: The Ultimate Guide”
Just installed and noticing not all have the breakdown selection mentioned. Hope is a good app though, kind of done with the wack Hulu edit of Raw some weeks