The PureSoccer Kodi addon is a free addon for sports IPTV Soccer (European Football) streams. The addon grabs publicly available sports media streams from around the world. Read our detailed guide for more information.
August 8th: The PureSoccer Kodi addon has been updated to v1.2 with the following changes:
- Updated Just Before EPL season
- Added individual sections for each day
The PureSoccer Kodi addon is dedicated to free Soccer live IPTV streams. PureSoccer is an evolution of a number of addons including SportsMatrix, PureSports, and the old NetStreams AIO addon, all from the same developer.
Kodi sports addons use P2P (Acestream) links which share your connection with other users in order to minimize buffer for everyone. It is important to protect your internet connection, which will be exposed to other users and your internet service provider.
- Access all Kodi add-ons
- Hide your internet connection and streams
- Works on Android!
- Tier 1 (no speed slowdown)
How to Install PureSoccer Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.mrblamo.xyz and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .blamo and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .blamo > repository.PureRepo-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > PureRepo > Video Add-ons > PureSoccer > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
PureSoccer Kodi Alternatives
The PureSoccer Kodi addon is a sports-based live IPTV streaming addon, which pulls live media from the public internet. Public streams have a high volatility and tend to go down frequently. If you would like to explore other free live IPTV streams, here are some alternative Kodi addons:
Always look to upgrade Kodi to its latest version to maximize success with your Kodi addons.
Kodi Failed to Install Dependency
If you get the “Failed to Install Dependency” error when trying to install the addon, it means that one of the extra modules was unable to install properly. This can be due to a number of reasons:
- The dependency listed in the addon code is out of date or not compatible with your version of Kodi (prevalent if you are running an old version).
- The host is currently offline for maintenance.
- The dependency does not exist at the address anymore.
Make sure that you are running the latest version of Kodi. If the dependency addon issue is due a host being down or an addon issue, we will do our best to update everyone via social media. Click here to read more about the “Failed to Install Dependency” error.
Kodi Not Working / Down
If a Kodi addon is not working and your issue is not covered in our guide above, make sure that you have the latest version of the addon installed. Use the top of our guide to verify the latest version.
Also, make sure that you are running the latest version of Kodi. Version of Kodi 16 and earlier are not compatible with addons anymore due to changes in scrapers and code.
Remember, Kodi addons simply query the public internet and do not host any host any streams. Streams, especially live content, is volatile and can go up and down. There is nothing you or the developer can do about streams not working in a lot of cases.
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.