Are you looking for premium live IPTV channels from around the world for completely free? The FreeFlix TV Android APK is here with tons of reliable content to check out!
The FreeFlix TV Android APK is a downloadable application that can be loaded on to an Android TV box.
Below, we have multiple ways to install it today!
Let’s check out some of the features it has
FreeFlix TV Latest Version
The latest update to the APK is from September 5th, version v1.0.1. It is the initial release fo the FreeFlix TV Android APK app so go and check it out today!
FreeFlix TV Android Features
- Watch live IPTV channels from all around the world
- More than 2000 channels loaded into the APK
- Thousands of movies on demand
- Live radio
- CCTV streams from around the world.
- Load your own m3u playlist file or URL into the added
Want to install it and check it out? There are three different methods for installing the APK on Android below!
How to Install FreeFlix TV Android APK
Google Play Instructions
At the time of this guide, you can download and install FreeFlix TV directly from the Google Play Store. There is no telling how long it will stay on there, so take advantage while you can.
Simply launch the Google Play Store from your Android box, search for FreeFlix TV, and install just like any other application.
- From your Android home screen, navigate to Settings > Security > enable Unknown Sources.
- Download the Freeflix TV APK from this link and move it onto your Android TV box.
- Navigate to the Freeflix TV APK file you moved onto your box and run the file. HINT: You can download ES File Explorer from the Google Play Store to make navigating file folders easy. You can also run the APK from inside of ES File Explorer.
- When you launch the APK, select Install. Freeflix will install and then it will appear in your apps section when it is done.
FireDL is an Android tool that allows you to install APKs not found inside of the Google Play Store without the need to transfer files onto your device. To install FreeFlix TV via FireDL, follow the guide below. If you already have FireDL installed on your Android device, you can skip to step #5. Click here to learn more about FireDL.
- Fire off, Enable Unknown Sources from your Android Box Settings > System > Debug Options menu.
- From your Android TV Box main menu, launch the Google Play Store and sign in if you aren’t already
- Using the search box, type in FireDL.
- Click on FireDL and press Install. Accept the permissions popup if necessary.
- Launch FireDL from your Apps area.
- Enter the following shortcode into the File URL field at the top of FireDL: 753079
- Click on Download to load the file onto your device. After it is finished, you will be prompted to install the application.