The StarTec AIO Kodi Addon is a joining of all of the popular niche addons inside of the Gentec Repository. It provides a quick way to access Star-Tec, Replays R Us, Mobdro, Swift Streamz, and others.
April 15th: The StarTec Kodi addon was updated to v3.0.9. We’ve updated the listing of sections in StarTec below.
You may have noticed a few repositories choosing to release these all in one addons lately. Releasing individual niches was the former trend, however this installs the same dependencies and modules over and over again each time you install an addon.
By choosing the all-in-one addon, you only have to install each module once and you save on space and resources on your Kodi hardware.
The GenTec repository has some highly rated addons included in StarTec AIO, including:
- Venom Replays – Sports replays
- The Incredibles – Kids, Movies & more
- Bert & Ernie – Boxsets
- TV Shows
- TV Soap Choice
- Open Directories
- 24/7 Non Stop
- Toon Mania
- Kids Hub
- Live Concerts
- Live Youtube
- Gaming Zone
- *Star-Tec* Live TV
- Sports Arena
- Season Jollies
- Tattoo Shows
- All About The Vape
- Helpful Streamin/Kodi Tips
- Latest Looto Results
- Best Hacks
- Bloopers TV
- Fishing TV
- Pranks TV
- Disasters on Camera
- World CCTV
If you are a fan of one or more of the addons above, install StarTec AIO today and you’ll enjoy them all in one spot.
How to Install StarTec AIO Kodi Addon
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://gen-tec.co/gentecwiz/ and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .gentec and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .gentec > NEW REPO FOR GENTEC WIZARD > repository.Gentec-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Gentec repository > Video Add-ons > StarTec AIO > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
What is Open Directories?
One of the more interesting sections in the StarTec Kodi addon is Open Directories. If you aren’t familiar with Open Directories on the internet, think of them like yard sales or thrift shops.
In Open Directories, you don’t know what you are going to get, but the allure of finding a hidden gem is enticing.
Open Directories are folders of random content. There may be movies or TV or anime, action or comedy or documentaries. You don’t know what is inside each Open Directory until you open it up. If you are interested in Open Directories, check out the section within StarTec within Global Tec AIO.