The Magic Dragon Kodi addon is a rebrand of The Pyramid, taken over by a new developer. It is an excellent source for well-round content in all areas. Read more information below.
The original developer of The Pyramid called it quits and passed on his playlists and XML files to a new owner. It was temporarily called “The Dogs Bollocks” before taking on its current name.
The Magic Dragon Kodi addon is an excellent source for all kinds of content that is well-rounded in a number of areas: movies, TV, sports, music, documentaries, holiday content, and more. The addon has really picked up steam lately and has a number of interesting sections worth of content.
The Magic Dragon Latest Update
The Magic Dragon can be officially installed from two repositories, both instructions listed below. The latest version is v1.30, updated on June 16th, 2019.
Recently, the addon has added a separate section for 4K movies and also an “Episodes of the Day” area with current episodes to check out that are updated daily.
The Magic Dragon Kodi Sections
After you install the addon, you’ll see the following options to select from the main menu:
- Movie Search
- Real Debrid Authorize Here
- Pair with Services Here – Openload, etc
- People Watching
- New Cams/HDTS Releases
- Blu-Ray Movies RD Only (Torrents)
- New Movie Screeners
- New Movie Releases
- Real Debrid Movies
- 4K Movies
- Catch Up TV
- Episodes of the Day
- Kodi Channels (Kodi Youtube videos)
- Movies – Specialty playlists and sections
- Music – Concerts, top music, music shows
- Radio – FM and internet radio
- Sport – Live content, highlights, news, and special sections
- TV/Entertainment – Miscellaneous content
As you can see, the amount of selection in The Magic Dragon Kodi addon is quite varied and the addon is full of good quality content.
The Magic Dragon Kodi addon can be found in the Maverick TV or Supremacy Repository.
Check out the installation guide for the Magic Dragon Kodi addon below.
How to Install The Magic Dragon Kodi Addon
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://ezzer-mac.com/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like ezzer and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > ezzer > repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > EzzerMacs Wizard Repository > Video Add-ons > The Magic Dragon > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
The Magic Dragon Troubleshooting
The Magic Dragon Kodi addon is currently listed inside of two separate Kodi repositories: Maverick and Supremacy. The Zero Tolerance repo no longer exists so if you don’t have Maverick or Supremacy, it is recommended you install one of them today in order to receive future updates.
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.