1Channel Kodi add-on has been one of the longest running single-source Kodi add-ons. It takes streams directly from Primewire, one of the largest TV and Movie websites on the internet today.
In a world of constantly changing Kodi add-ons and streaming websites, Primewire has always been a constant and the 1Channel Kodi add-on has always been equally as great. The 1Channel Kodi contains media stored on file hosts on the public internet.
Though the 1Channel Kodi add-on only grabs files from one single website provider, don’t be fooled. Primewire has a huge database and multiple links for every single file. They are quick to upload new content as well.
Looking to install the 1Channel add-on to access all of Primewire’s content? You can find it in the Iceballs Repository within the Colossus Repository..
For 1Channel setup tips and to optimize the links shown in the addon, check out the options below:
1Channel Kodi Settings
- Domain – Check in your web browser that you can access the domain shown here. If you can’t, change this option and test again until you find a working link. The addon will not work if you can’t access the website in your country! You may need a VPN to access the provider.
- Use HTTPS (Krypton Only) – If you are using Kodi 17+, enable this option to display secured links.
- Enable Custom Domain – If the provider website has changed to something other than one listed in the domain options above, enter it here.
- Playlist Sort Order – Change what order each playlist is sorted by (date added, popularity, or alphabetic)
- Set Default Views – Change your default views in the addon if you know what you are doing.
- Automatically play sources – Automatically play links without selecting the file host.
- Source selection method – Changes how results are displayed by the addon.
- Automatically mark videos as watched – Adds a watched indicator after you complete a link.
- Mark watched percentage – Change how much you have to watch before a stream is considered “watched”
- Enable sorting of sources – allows you to manually sort sources by your preference
Performance – Custom performance options to change the way data is loaded by the addon. Advanced users only.
Library Integration – This section allows you to setup the 1Channel Kodi addon for library integration, similar to Covenant.
Label Formatting – Change how metadata is displayed by links returned in the addon.
Database – Reset or reload database and cache options.
How to Install 1Channel Kodi Addon
This addon is a third-party Kodi addon not supported by the Kodi Foundation. Though Kodi add-ons don’t story any files or host any content, streams from this addon are scraped from websites that fall in a grey legal area.
Because it is not legal to stream this content in every country and location, we are not posting a how-to guide on this website. We believe that this is the safest move for KodiTips.com because we know that there are parties looking to crack down on websites promoting piracy and we are not one of those.
KodiTips.com has plenty of add-on installation guides for things that are completely legal and we encourage you to check out our home page for more information.