1Channel Kodi Add-on (Primewire)
1Channel Kodi add-on has been one of the longest running single-source Kodi add-ons. It takes streams directly from Primewire, one of the largest TV and Movie websites on the internet today.
May 14th Update: Tknorris has updated 1Channel to v2.5.71, fixing the add-on which has been down for users over the past couple of days! Check out the change log below and follow our install guide if you still don’t have this great Kodi add-on!
1Channel Kodi (Primewire) v2.5.71 Change Log
- Strip scheme is present on base_url.
In a world of constantly changing Kodi add-ons and streaming websites, Primewire has always been a constant and the 1Channel Kodi add-on has always been equally as great. Maintained by tknorris, who also manages SALTs, the 1Channel Kodi add-on has a huge selection of movies and TV shows.
Though the 1Channel Kodi add-on only grabs files from one website, don’t be fooled. Primewire has a huge database and multiple links for every single file. They are quick to upload new content as well.
Looking to install the 1Channel add-on to access all of Primewire’s content? Follow our guide below and let us know through social media if we can help you out!
1Channel Kodi Primewire Add-on Install Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Fusion”
- Select xbmc-repos > english > repository.tknorris-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > Tknorris Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > 1Channel > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification