1Channel Kodi add-on has been one of the longest running single-source Kodi add-ons. It takes streams directly from Primewire, one of the largest TV and Movie websites on the internet today.
June 12th Update: The 1Channel Kodi addon has been taken over by k3l3vra and updated to v2.5.78. Make sure you uninstall the existing version of 1Channel and follow the guide below to install 1Channel via k3l3vra’s repo.
In a world of constantly changing Kodi add-ons and streaming websites, Primewire has always been a constant and the 1Channel Kodi add-on has always been equally as great. Maintained by tknorris, who also manages SALTs, the 1Channel Kodi add-on has a huge selection of movies and TV shows.
Though the 1Channel Kodi add-on only grabs files from one website, don’t be fooled. Primewire has a huge database and multiple links for every single file. They are quick to upload new content as well.
Looking to install the 1Channel add-on to access all of Primewire’s content? Follow our guide below and let us know through social media if we can help you out!
1Channel Kodi Primewire Add-on Install Guide
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Download k3l3vra’s repository by clicking here and save the zip file somewhere safe. NOTE: When k3l3vra’s repo gets added to fusion, we will update this post, but manually downloading the zip is the only current method to install.
- From your Kodi home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File and select the zip file you downloaded above. Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > K3l3vra’s repository > Video Add-ons > 1Channel > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
NOTE: If you want to install the 1Channel Themepak and get some different views in your 1Channel addon, click the Install 1Channel Themes/Icons option from the main menu.