Install Kodi on iPhone without jailbreak, Xcode, or a Mac in a few simple steps with our guide. This also works on all iOS devices like the iPad.
NOTE: The trick to install Kodi for iPhone from CVT Media does not work anymore after Apple fixed their exploit. The following way below is the easiest current way to get Kodi on iPhone and we will update this post if any better option becomes available.
Get Kodi on iPhone, iPad, or any other Apple device without jailbreak, a Mac computer, or Xcode software. Follow our guide below for the easiest current way to install Kodi on iPhone.
How to install Kodi on iPhone without jailbreak
- Download the Kodi 16.1 iOS APK for Kodi by clicking here. Note, we will offer the Kodi 17 ipa as soon as it is more stable.
- Download and install Cydia Impactor, which will be used to sideload Kodi onto iOS. MAC click here. Windows click here.
- Create a free account or log into the Apple Developer Center. NOTE: If you only have a free account, your version of Kodi will only be valid for 7 days. If you have a paid account, Kodi on iPhone will stay forever.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer. Exit iTunes. Let your computer Trust your phone when prompted.
- Launch Cydia Impactor (NOT as administrator on Windows) and drag the Kodi IPA file you downloaded above into the Impactor window. Input your Apple ID email address when prompted.
- After Kodi on iPhone is finished installing, you can unplug your device.
- On your iPhone, navigate to Settings > General > Profiles and Device Management > Find your Apple ID > Trust
And that’s it! In 7 short steps, you’ve installed Kodi on your iOS device without jailbreak, a Mac, or Xcode.