The Kodi Phoenix add-on has been completely revamped! Click here to read about all of the new lineup changes in Kodi Phoenix and what you can stream today!
January 2nd Update: Phoenix has been updated to v3.2.0. While the changed below don’t tell you much, we do know that Lambda regularly updates the Phoenix code, so we think that some of the improvements in Phoenix follow the new Exodus update released this week.
Phoenix v3.2.0 Change Log
- Updated indexers
- Updated providers
Earlier: Blue (Her Place) and Valhalla have announced that they are leaving the Phoenix add-on. An exact reason was not given, but you can read our update post here for a summary of what was announced.
One242415 has since announced two huge name additions plus a new feature to the Kodi Phoenix add-on.
- Morepower has joined the Phoenix team. Originally a playlist in Navi-X and then with his own add-on, Morepower is a huge source for HD movies, new releases, special playlists, 3D movies,and more.
- ZemTV Sports by shani has also joined the team. Originally an add-on for Pakistani and Indian channels, ZemTV has exploded with some great live sports streams lately and those channels will be joining Phoenix.
- Live Hockey – One242415 announced on his twitter that live hockey streams have been added to Phoenix under the One Events and Phoenix Sports section.
It will take a few days for the new team members to get comfortable in Phoenix, but the team and add-on are still going strong. What do you think about the new additions? Let us know on Twitter or Facebook!
The Kodi Phoenix team has gone through some changes lately, with Woody, Vinman, and Rockcrusher semi-retiring/moving on. However, Phoenix is still strong with a good group of playlists. One242415, Crusader, Cosmix, morepower, and more are still providing great content in the Kodi Phoenix add-on! And instead of just individual sections, there are now grouped sections for TV, sports, and new movies, popular sections for fans of the add-on.
Kodi Phoenix organizes some of the categories in the add-on, with separate sections for Phoenix TV, Sports, New Releases. Playlists from the content curators like One242415, Crusader88, TNPB still exist underneath that. Overall, the add-on is organized nicely!
If you don’t have Phoenix yet, use our guide below to get it today. Phoenix is one of the longest running “group” add-ons for Kodi.
Kodi Phoenix v3 Installation Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Fusion”
- Select xbmc-repos > english > repository.xbmchub-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard) > XBMC Hub > Video Add-ons > Phoenix > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification