The the official KodiTips repo today and check out some of the add-ons we are lucky enough to have under the KodiTips team. Read below for more information.
An official KodiTips repo has been on our mind for a long time and now we are fortunate enough to call it a reality! We created the KodiTips repo as a free and easy way for add-on developers to host their add-on in a repo if they choose. We encourage any add-on developers to contact us on Twitter or Facebook if they need a home for their add-on.
With the KodiTips repo, users get an easier, no download method for installing add-ons and users get automatic updates once they install an add-on. Overall, this is a win-win for both.
The first add-on that has joined the KodiTips team is Made in Canada. Featuring live IPTV news, entertainment, and sports channels from Canada and the rest of the world, Made in Canada is the exclusive home for HD junior hockey content! Watch hockey games from all junior leagues including CHL, WHL, OHL, QMJHL, and more.
To install the KodiTips repo, follow our guide below:
How to Install KodiTips Kodi Repo Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.koditips.com and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like Koditips. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > Koditips
- Select repository.koditips-1.0.0.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
Once again, if you have or know somebody with a great free Kodi add-on who doesn’t have a repo, get us in touch with them on Twitter or Facebook and we would love to help them out and grow the official KodiTips repo into something really special.