For today only, February 24th, there is an insane IPVanish promo offer live: 50% off one year plans! The sale is to celebrate the birthday of IPVanish. Click here for more details.
Starting for 24 hours at 9am EST, there is an IPVanish promo running that gives you 50% off one year plans! Normally $78 USD, this offer gets you one of the best and most reliability VPN services for only $39, just over $3 per month! This deal is only for new subscribers and is the best IPVanish promo you will see all year.
IPVanish is one of the best Kodi VPN service available. A VPN hides your internet traffic by making you appear as if you are from another location. This allows you to stream or download torrent files without any worry about getting caught. You can also use this to make it look like you are from other countries and visit blocked websites and gain access to local Netflix content.
IPVanish boasts the following great features:
- IPVanish has one of the largest VPN network footprints with over 25,000+ IPs, 250+ servers in 60+ countries. Every server listed is a physical installation (most providers geo-spoof).
- Zero-Log policy. This means that NO traffic laws from any customer are kept ever. Feel safe knowing that you are surfing the web and streaming Kodi content anonymously.
- Tier 1 network, meaning IPVanish owns the entire network, hardware, software, etc. This is a major competitive advantage that makes IPVanish the fastest (and most stable) VPN globally.
- No throttling or blocking of any traffic, ports or protocols.
- Unlimited bandwidth/unlimited usage.
- Free mobile and desktop apps.
- Multiple simultaneous connections allowed.
- Unlimited server switching.
- Kill switch for iOS.
- 24/7/365 Support.
- 7 day money back guarantee.
IPVanish has dedicated software for whatever operating system you run Kodi on: Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Ubuntu, Chromebook, and also straight at your Router.
When using the software on your operating system, the process is simple:
- Download the software for your operating system and install it.
- Launch the app and enter in your username and password.
- By default, a VPN network is chosen based on your location and you can flip the switch in the corner to enable your service.
- If you would like to manually pick your VPN network, you can choose by city or by a map instead.
If you want to have a completely automated experience, we recommend setting up your router with IPVanish, which will allow you to permanently be behind your VPN service with no hassle or any manual logging in each time you want to use the service.