Buy Bitcoin and pay for key Kodi services like your VPN, Orion, Real-Debrid, Usenet, or other premium addons. Buying bitcoin is easy and only takes a few seconds. Follow our guide below for more information.
In 2017, Bitcoin officially went mainstream with tons of exchanges, wallets, and information popping up. In 2018, it is even easier to buy Bitcoin and pay for things on the internet. Many Kodi premium services accept Bitcoin as a payment and many offer a discount for buying their service using Bitcoin. A few examples of things you can buy with Bitcoin in the Kodi world:
Follow our guide below to buy Bitcoin and then use this Bitcoin to pay for these premium Kodi services.
How to Buy Bitcoin & Pay For Kodi Services
- Click Here to be redirected to Coinbase, a popular and legitimate Bitcoin exchange where you can buy your Bitcoin.
- Sign up for an account to Coinbase. You can do it via your browser or download the iOS or Android app directly from the link.
- After your account is verified and you are logged in, click on the Buy/Sell link.
- Click on Add a Payment Method.
- Click on the Credit/Debit Card option.
- Enter in your credit card information and when you are done, click on Add Card.
- Once you are verified and your card is added, go to Account > BTC Wallet. Click on the Buy button.
- You may be asked to verify your identity before you can buy. Complete these steps.
- Buy however much Bitcoin you want! Enter in your desired amount.
- Select the card on the payment methods drop down menu.
- Confirm that the order is right and click on Complete Buy.
- Your digital currency will be delivered to your Coinbase wallet.
How to Pay For Kodi Services with Bitcoin
- When you choose to pay for something with crypto currency, o, you will be given an amount of bitcoin and an address (32 random letters and numbers) to send the amount to.
- From the Coinbase main menu, navigate to Accounts > Send
- Enter in the address you need to send the bitcoin to (copy and paste works the best)!
- Enter in the amount of bitcoin to send.
- Click on Send and confirm your send.
When the service receives your bitcoin, your account or service will be activated! The address you sent your Bitcoin to is unique for you and matches up your payment to your account information.