Check out how you can help out with the cCloud upload community to keep IPTV links on cCloud up to date for everyone!
Last week, we featured how the cCloud IPTV had risen from the dead with a brand new model designed to keep the cCloud IPTV around for a long time. It revolves around the community working together to post and add cCloud update IPTV links for everyone in order to provide a stable and free IPTV service.
The hard truth about freely available IPTV streams is that they do go down. When one person is maintaining an add-on with live TV links, the whole community relies on that one person to keep the links alive so that we can watch TV. With cCloud, ANYONE can keep those links alive and update. If the cCloud upload community grows to be massive, this means having lots of people on hand to update all of the links for everyone.
Kodi users: A brand new Kodi add-on is nearing completion and will be released soon. It includes the ability to update and check the status of a link right from within the add-on and brings many of the desktop features to Kodi! Until then, check out the cCloud upload tutorial video below to learn how you can upload streams to cCloud.
Other cCloud Upload Notes:
- Streams must be in m3u8 format right now, but more formats will be added soon.
cCloud IPTV Installation Guide
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > <None> and enter in “http://fusion.tvaddons.ag”. Click below and give it a name such as “Fusion” (you do not need to do this if the Podgod repo is already installed.
- Go back to the Kodi main menu and navigate to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from zip file
- Select Fusion and then click on xbms-repos > repository.podgod-1.x.zip
- Wait for Add-On enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > podgod repo > Video Add-Ons > cCloud > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
That’s it! You now have cCloud.
How is cCloud working for you? Let us know on Twitter and Facebook if you feel that this is truly an IPTV Stalker alternative!
cCloud IPTV Features
- Channels include live TV, movies, TV shows, premium radio, and news channels.
- If you are looking to get an idea of what channels are available, here is a Pastebin link that may be outdated slightly but should give you an idea of what is availabole. Click here.
- The official website of cCloud is http://ccloudtv.org
- The next update for cCloud will see it teaming up with joker.org, which is a service that allows you to stream any torrent file!
- cCloud has survived DMCA notices and has been deemed legal thanks to its Disclaimer notice for copyright owners. cCloud does not host any of its streams. cCloud is a simple cloud based media player used to sync stream links which can be found anywhere on the web.
Consider hiding yourself on the internet with a reliable VIP VPN service like IPVanish. If your ISP has caps on how much you can use the internet or if you live in an area where content is geo-blocked, a VPN can make you appear as if you are from anywhere in the world. IPVanish has some advantages of its competitors too:
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
If you are interested, check out IPVanish here.
2 thoughts on “cCloud Upload Information – Help the IPTV Community!”
bonjour’I think that the fastest cccam servers are those from satelit.cards,and they also provide free cccam test.But tis is just my point of view.
dreambox 500 wifi http://tvonsat.com
Hey’I think that the fastest cccam servers are those from tvonsat.com,and they also provide free cccam test.But tis is just my judgement.
ccc camp in salina utah http://cardsharing.world