Free Worldwide IPTV is a popular M3U list for live TV channels from all around the world. Load this M3U file into Kodi today for some premium live IPTV. Read the full details below.
Free Worldwide TV is a constantly updating live IPTV service available in the form of an M3U file. An M3U file is a test file that contains the names and listing of IPTV sources. You can install and use M3U playlists in Kodi in two different ways:
- Simple Method – PVR IPTV Simple Client (One M3U file at a time)
- Advanced Method – Playlist Loader (Multiple M3U files together)
July 23rd 2019 Update: The free worldwide IPTV website below is still operational and being updated daily. Have a read through the guide and get yourself setup in Kodi today.
Free Worldwide IPTV M3U Lists
As you’ll see below, the M3U playlists from Free Worldwide IPTV are split into different countries. This means that whether you live in the USA, UK, Germany, France, or Italy, there will be a specific list of local channels for you to check out.
As well, Free Worldwide IPTV keeps track of a running sports M3U list for checking out sports.
Check out our guides below for how to setup and configure Free Worldwide IPTV M3U lists in Kodi.
How to Install Free Worldwide IPTV Kodi – IPTV Simple Client Method
- From the Kodi home screen, navigate to Add-ons > My Add-ons > PVR.
- Click on PVR IPTV Simple Client > Configure
- Under M3U Play List URL, enter in the .m3u file address you want to load in from the site (use the info below) and then click on OK.
- If you had the PVR IPTV Simple Client Enabled already, it should refresh and tell you how many channels were loaded in the top right corner.
- If PVR IPTV Simple Client is Disabled, click on the Enable button.
- Back on the Kodi home screen, click on TV to launch your M3U playlist and view what live IPTV channels have loaded.
- If you don’t have the TV icon on your home screen, navigate to Settings > Interface > Skin > Configure Skin > Enable TV and it will now be added to your main menu.
How to Install Free Worldwide IPTV Kodi – Playlist Loader Method
- After you have installed Playlist Loader, launch it.
- Click on Add a New List and enter in the name of the .m3u file address according to the address info below.
- Upload or skip the instructions for icon, channel icons, and cache time.
- Your M3U playlist will appear in the list on the main menu.
Free Worldwide IPTV M3U Playlist Addresses
To find the M3U address of a specific list, follow these instructions:
- Click here to launch the Free Worldwide IPTV website in a new window.
- Click on one of the headings. You’ll want to pick one of the most recent lists for the highest chance of success.
- Scroll down to where it says “Download List Manually” and copy the address that ends in .M3U. Use this address in Kodi above to load and configure your M3U list.
It is important to note that Free Worldwide IPTV does not host any of the streams available on their remote playlists. We (KodiTips) have no affiliation with the content within these sources. Please redirect all copyright violation issues to the companies that host these files.
Let us know on Twitter or Facebook what you think.
PROTECT YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET
Sign up for a premium Kodi VPN and access the internet unrestricted. We offer exclusive discounts for NordVPN, the highest respected VPN in the Kodi community. It has some great features for users:
Apps for Android, iOS, Mac, Linux & more
Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
Access to servers hundreds of VPN servers
2 thoughts on “Free Worldwide IPTV M3U List For Kodi”
None of the links I tried under Us would not work.